1. Legal Courses
Education in law is one of the priorities of InCLaRC.
Courses are focused on different branches of Russian law and taught with focus on practical issues.
All education services based on principles:
- individual approach to customer needs concerning time of trainings, number of trainees etc;
- training on questions formulated in cooperation with client (you can ask us before and during education what themes you would like to learn and what skills you need)
- minimum of theory;
- post-training support on questions linked with training and their application in practice.
1.1. Courses aimed at studying Russian law:
- Civil Law of the Russian Federation (Sub-Courses: real estate, securities, leasing, )
- Corporate Law of the Russian Federation
- Tax Law of the Russian Federation
- Administrative Law of the Russian Federation
- International Transactions (in connection with Russia)
- Investment Law (in connection with Russia) including Concessions
- Confilct-of-Laws (in connection with Russia)
- Intellectual property Law of the Russian Federation
- E-commerce in the Russian Federation
- Maritime Law (in connection with Russia)
- Arbitration in Russian Federation
1.2. Courses aimed at studying Russia's International Obligations
- WTO Rules and enforcement in Russia
- Investment security measures: Multilateral mechanisms and Bilateral (Intergovernmental) instruments
- EurasEC Regulations, Custom Union (Belarus, Russia, Kazakhstan) and CIS Issues
2. Negotiation process and Government Relations in Russia
We provide trainings on Intercultural aspects and specific features of negotiations in Russia, including Government relations in Russia.
3. Russian language for foreigners
We provide Basic, Intermediate and Advanced level of trainings on general Russian.
Also we provide trainings on:
- professional and business communication in Russian ,
- commercial and legal translation in Russian;
- documents drafting etc. in Russian